Flatwoods Flatwoods

Lemon is a great character, I love all the character designs. The art for the text box is great, probably my favorite part was your writing and seeing Lemon's cute expressions. Great job with the cut scenes as well!! Always love to see the Flatwoods monster show up in things since its local folklore. Perfect game to get you in the mood for Halloween. Can't wait to see more from you.
Big Thumbs Up

Gerkinman responds:

I am really happy you enjoyed all the small touches I added into the game. :)

Thanks for the support. ^^

Heart Star Heart Star

This is so good. Love the music and art, this is seriously an awesome concept. Can't wait to see more from you.

Pou decorated Christmas Pou decorated Christmas

Very cute game, I enjoyed this. Would be cool if you could email your creation to people.

lemonindiej responds:

Thank you for the support to this new independent game, the developers we need much from your portals to promote them, to growing and developing.

Folds -- Origami Game Folds -- Origami Game

Awesome, fun and addicting! Love the music too, so soothing.

Perilous Presents Perilous Presents

Controls are a bit unresponsive. But cool concept, cool art and great music. Keep it up!

Hillbilly Bongo School Hillbilly Bongo School

What the shit

Deadly Ascension Deadly Ascension

Addicting and just the right amount of difficulty. Great!

SoulCrusher Cabin SoulCrusher Cabin

Pretty fun! But a little laggy (might be on my end though) and music was a tad unfitting.

Manly-Chicken responds:

The loads of onscreen items will do that.

Cabinalt Cabinalt

A little laggy but other than that, I like it! Great art and music. Cool little main character, super kawaii.

Spy Car Spy Car

Pretty fun and smooth. One thing you could fix though... INFINITE SPINZ.